In 2008 - 2017 Lithuania individually or as a partner of a consortium has been selected to implement 8 EU Twinning projects in Azerbaijan:
- 2008 Lithuania (Office of the Seimas of the Republic of Lithuania) „Support to the Milli Mejlis (Parliament) of the Republic of Azerbaijan".
- 2008 Lithuania (Special Investigation Service, Prosecutor General's Office) „Support for the Anti-Corruption Department with the Prosecutor General of the Republic of Azerbaijan“.
- 2012 Lithuania (Radiation Protection Center, Central Project Management Agency) „Strengthening of Radiation Safety Infrastructure and development of Supporting Services of the Republic of Azerbaijan“.
- 2012 Austria / Lithuania (Department of Tourism) „Strengthening the capacity of the Department of Tourism in the Ministry for Culture and Tourism of the Republic of Azerbaijan“.
- 2016 Lithuania (Office of the Government of the Republic of Lithuania; Civil Service Department); „Support to the Civil Service Commission in further reforms of the civil service system in Azerbaijan“'.
- 2016 Lithuania (Ministry of Social Security and Labor of the Republic of Lithuania, Labour Exchange, CPVA) „Support to the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection in Modernizing Public Employment Services in the Republic of Azerbaijan“.
- 2017 France / Lithuania (Ministry of Education and Science, Center for Science and Studies Monitoring and Analysis ; European Social Fund Agency)/Latvia „Support to strengthening the higher education system in Azerbaijan".
- 2017 France / Lithuania "(Ministry of Social Security and Labor, State Social Insurance Fund Board under the Ministry of Social Security and Labor, National Health Insurance Fund under the Ministry of Health) "Support to implementation of mandatory health insurance System in Azerbaijan".